I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Okay, sorry 'bout that folks.

I decided that I'm not moving and I've deleted the blog that I was going to move to. I felt guilty for leaving this guy behind *hug* so I'm staying here! No need to run over there and follow me, just stay right here. I'm also going to be changing the look of my blog and there will be a few changes, such as a better look, new gadgets, and a few deleted posts. 
I have also decided that I will be starting a Writing Critique Group just for us teens! It's called The Some What Amazing Teen Writers' Critique Group (TSWATWCG for short).
This writing critique group is special because teens (12 - 17 year olds) that are serious about writing are the only ones allowed to join. For this group (and really for any group) we would like you to submit a writing sample and fill out a very short form. We only ask you to do this to see if you are serious about writing.
The schedule is very confusing, but I'll try to explain it. We have a Saturday meeting every week that is from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM and every TWO weeks we have a meeting on Wednesday that is from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. You must stay in the chat box for at least half the meeting! Here's our calender.
The meetings will be hosted here.

Here is the form that you MUST email the form to me or to the TSWATWCG (@gmail.com) email.
First name or pen name:
B-day (month and day so we can celebrate, if you don't want to tell us, we'll set is as the day you were accepted):How long have you been writing:
What genre are you mainly writing in:What is your current project about:
Sample writing (no less than 300 words no more than 1,000):
Thanks for reading and/or applying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.