I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crazy Chic?

My mom has been getting these weird texts from this lady who thinks that my mom is her ex-husband because of where we live. . . we think anyway. We have no clue how she got our number, but this is really weird. Here is one of the texts, this is the one that made us say 'whoa'.

it has nothing 2 do with that. i just miss my kids alote but u can't see that and yes i do need some help but u don't cuz u want to see me with nothing

Now what the heck?! My mom didn't even text her back! So, what's up with this?!
BTW, only six days until the Sulva book signing and until my trip to Asheville! Every day in Ashevile/Myrtle Beach, I'll post a short post with a possible picture attatched, that will probably come with a prompt. Lovely, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.