I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Ash2Nash post will be epic.

Ash2Nash. . .


WHAT IS IT?
Beth Revis, Myra McEntire (squee!), and Victoria Schwab. 
Beth is the author of Across the Universe, Myra of Hourglass, and Victoria of The Near Witch. I'm so excited for all of the books! They'll be a doing a book signing together along with some other authors depending on their stops.

WHERE IS IT?

From Asheville to Nashville! There are many stops, and I'm going to Sylva,NC!


WHO IS IT?
Well there is. . .
Beth Revis
Myra McEntire
Victoria Schwab
Stephanie Perkins
Alan Grates
Rachel Hawkins
Ruta Sepetys
Julie Kagawa
Michelle Hodkin (OMG!!)

WHEN IS IT?
Late July and early August!

WHY IS IT?
Because, these authors love their readers!


For more info::: FAQS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.