I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, September 12, 2011

1984!

Mood: Happy!
Song playing right now: Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding
Picture of the day: 
Oh my god. SO HOT. I'MMMM BUUURRRNNNIIINNNGGG.

The book 1984 is an amazing book so far. It's a classic. Not many people say that this book is good, but I'm enjoying this a lot. . . It's probably because I'm a writer and I appreciate good literature. XD Okay, that's probably no why, but ya know, I like the book.
My English teacher, Mr.H, he asked if there were any writers in the class. . .I raised my hand. Oh yeah. I am a writer. 
BTW, I am re-reading Pride and Prejudice and let me say, it is SO MUCH enjoyable the second time! I read this last year, and liked it. I'm on chapter 5 and I'm loving it. XD IT'S GREAT!!
And if you guys don't know, my fav singer right now is Ellie Goulding. She sang at the Royal Wedding. Yeah, epic right?  That's her. Right there. Yeah >>

She's British. Did you know that the majority of British people are awesome? My friend is British. . .you could say that proves my theory. 

Alright, well I have to go study some grammar. That is really, honestly, truly horrible. -_- I need Christmas break to happen NNNNOOOOWWW.








P.S. If you have a severe case of writer's block, this link may help. Ask you doctor if this inspiration is right for you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.