I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Word Bird (2)


Mood: Nervous (about getting my cavity filled tomorrow O_e)
Song playing right now: NCIS LA theme song
Picture of the day:

Where I am in the writing process: I'm in the character development stage. XD My characters were talking to me about astronomy (I don't get that though) and were chatting while walking through some random park in my brain. It was a really nice empty park. . . Now that I think about it, it looked like the lawn at Biltmore.


My current problems: I'm trying to decide when to make my character pregnant or not to at all. It would probably be in like a sequel or 
something. . .


My question this week (to all of you awesome folk): Do your characters talk to you?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.