I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Finally back online and ready for action!

I finally got up off of my lazy writing bum and decided to post a blog post. :)
-thirty minutes later-
I got sidetracked by youtube. -_- So you wanna know what I'm listening to? Well, I found this great new artists, Ellie Goulding. AMAZING! *hits replay button* WOOOO!
BTW, if you didn't notice, I survived Irene. . .jeez I almost forgot her name.

Anyways, we lost power for FIVE days. It sucked and let's just say, I drew one portrait finished a HUGE one, and then wrote two pages of my novel. :)
Yes, I do draw. . . but I can only draw human faces. This is Chloe King from the new TV show The Nine Lives of Chloe King. I'm sorry about the fuzziness, but my iPod's camera needs to be cleaned. BTW, I did take an art class that focused on 2d and 3d art, I was working on something else when our instructor was explaining shading, so the shading was just pure raw talent. XD Actually I just guessed on how to do all the shading.














And this is the aftermath of the flour bag incident with one of my dogs.


















Well, I hope you like the pics! Oh and I have a cool new site that I think you should really check out. ;)

The Writer's Abode
It's a writing newsletter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.