I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm grateful for. .

What book am I grateful for? Pride and Prejudice. Seems like a strange book to be grateful for. . .right? Well I don't think so. I'm grateful for this book because (1) it's a great book, (2) it was the starting point for female writers. All of these books written by female authors would most likely not be here without Jane Austen. Right?


I love the movie (old BBC Colin Firth version) too, but not as much as the book. If you've ever read the book and hated it, I suggest you read it again. :) It's better the second time around and you actually start to understand them more.

This post was for Beth Revis's contest, check it out!





1 comment:

  1. My wife and I used to alternate choosing a book and the other would have to read it. And yes, I'm a man, and yes, I've read this one. Though I'm not putting a bunch of other Jane Austin books in my toread list, I have to admit, the woman was a great writer. There is a reason her books have stood the test of time.

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.