I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A little note for ya'll.

I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO. I'll probably post once a week, and maybe a live blogging post here and there. I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging as much. I've been sick, writing, and really busy finishing up my book report. Right now my mom is actually threatening me to get of the computer and take a nap or something, so I guess I'll have to get off. XD
Oh yeah, and if you check at the top of the screen, you can see a little progress bar! If you click on 'My Nano' page at the top of the screen, you can also see my current novel and more progress updates!! Cool right?
I have to go now, I will most likely post on Tuesday or maybe even tomorrow. Guess what? Tomorrow is Halloween! I have no clue what I'm going to be since I couldn't find a wig for my Barbie costume, I guess I'll be a nurse or something. . .but that isn't very creative. :(

Toodles,

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Nano! I started a good week late last year. Determined not to this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and good luck to you too! What's your word count goal this Nanowrimo?

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.